Lotsa links. First, the science stuff:
- I have a published opinion piece about cefquinome approval.
- T. Ryan Gregory has a great post on junk DNA.
- Whales are over 100 years old? Who knew?
- Here’s a nice eulogy for Mr. Wizard.
- Will Lagos be the new frontier in sewer technology?
- PZ chronicles the War on
- Here’s a nice post on ecdysis.
The other stuff:
- Seymour Hersh on Abu Gharib.
- A while ago, I chronicled in their own words the hate-filled animus that motivates the anti-immigrant Right. Orcinus describes one real-life example of this ‘anti-brown’ bigotry.
- Here’s a bizarre turn regarding Iraq: we might have to withdraw (utimately) because oil prices are too high.
- Yes, I mean this: Thomas Friedman is right.
- The budget and foreign policy elephant in the room: the most massive military buildup since World War II (and that figure doesn’t include the Iraq supplimentals.
- Drew Westen argues that Democrats need to speak the language of the heart, not policy.
- Jameson Foser on the idiocy of electability.
Bluememe argues that talking about issues in politics for many Americans is like “trying to explain Schrödinger’s cat — to the cat.”
Rick Perlstein has a taxonomy of honest conservatives.
wow, cool links. thanks a lot for those links..