Links for you. Science:
Collecting Biosamples for Research Is Important. So Are the People From Whom They Are Taken.
EPA just gave notice to dozens of scientific advisory board members that their time is up
Australian scientists went looking for deep sea creatures and pulled up your nightmares instead
Gangs of aggressive killer whales are shaking down Alaska fishing boats for their fish
Is it really 99.9% drivel, and how do you know what the other 0.1% is?
Scott Pruitt vows to speed the nation’s Superfund cleanups. Communities wonder how.
Lefty Cities Say They Want to Fight Climate Change but Won’t Take the Most Obvious Step to Do It
HOW AN ENTIRE NATION BECAME RUSSIA’S TEST LAB FOR CYBERWAR
Soon, Trump Will Have to Handle a Real Disaster
Increasing Voter Turnout for 2018 and Beyond
It’s Not (Just) the Working Class. It’s the Service Class
End of SafeTrack Brings Little Relief to D.C. Nightlife As Shorter Operating Hours Become Permanent
“I’m A Working Person. That’s My Life”: A Q&A with Paul Ryan Challenger Randy Bryce
In Yemen’s secret prisons, UAE tortures and US interrogates
New Oversight Chair Trey Gowdy: ‘I Was Not Elected The Mayor’ Of D.C.
Sanders sent $100,000 to DNC in May
Ironworker Randy Bryce Announces Bid to Unseat Paul Ryan
Election Hackers Altered Voter Rolls, Stole Private Data, Officials Say
Tough restrictions on short-term rentals could curb gentrification and high rent
YEARS FROM NOW, THIS WILL BE THE RIGHT-WING NARRATIVE OF THE TRUMPCARE DISASTER
“There are people who would rather have 1st Class seats on the Titanic than change the course of the ship”
Add This to the List: The Dangers of Canvassing While Black in Ga.’s 6th District
The Latest ‘Warhammer 40K’ Edition Is a Triumphant Expression of the New Games Workshop
The Constitution Simply Was Not Built for This
New D.C. Bill Would Tighten Tenant-Friendly Law
Turns Out People Still Buy Trump’s Bullsh*t
Not A Debating Club