Here’s some interesting links I’ve stumbled across this weekend:
- A very interesting interview about working mothers.
- Media Matters asks some very good questions about the War on Terror
- I always knew that being on a kick-ass ultimate frisbee team was good for my undergraduate university.
- A must-read piece by an advertising executive on how the Republicans win elections.
- David Sirota describes how a Democratic Congress could still be a parliament of whores, if we’re not careful.
- The moral and psychological implications of not backing up your hard disk.
- This article about Pat Tillman will break your heart…and then make you really mad at Little Lord Pontchartrain for all the needless loss of life.
- The 9/11 speech you won’t hear Bush make.
- driftglass decries the idea that “Republicanism is merely a political “lifestyle choice” which we need to continue to indulge as different-but-equally-valid.”
- In case you missed it, here’s a kickass political ad.
“Electorally Transmitted Disease”! Gotta love Driftglass!