…a few quick points (referring to this):
- If this is what internal opposition to Trump looks like, then what Trump et alia want to do must be terrifying.
- Even though there is internal ‘resistance’, that didn’t stop the abandonment of Puerto Rico or putting small children into cages.
- The author gives the tell when the author lists all of the things the author likes. That’s more important to the author than, let’s say, not putting small children into cages or using bigotry for political gain. It will probably be helpful when he writes his tell-all book, though.
- I’ve been saying from the get-go that this is what working for a narcissist is like. If he reads this he will be even worse, even more paranoid and delusional.
- The Democrats must take back the House so hearings can be held. Into everything.
- This is a coup. Like it or not, Il Trumpe was elected president. So we’re stuck between a de facto coup and a mentally unstable (not to mention corrupt and bigoted) president. Awesome.
- This is a great distraction from the Kavanaugh hearing, if one wants to get conspiratorial.